Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's a Rhode trip!

And a live blog. It's all geek to me!

[7:00 AM] Ridding the train on my way to the rendezvous point, I realize I can't insert symbols besides what's on my cellphone's keyboard. Crap!

[7:10 AM] Got to 42nd Street and debating with my fellow strap hangers if this is a local or express 7 train. I think it's a local and it better be.

[7:15 AM] It's a local (I told you guys). The dude sitting next to me looks like he slept about 2 hours and keeps starring at me typing on my cell. The guy across from me looks like he slept 3 hours. I love early morning train rides.

[7:21 AM] The train just turned into an L. Everybody in the car check their cellphones. I think I'm going to be way early.

[7:27 AM] Just text messaged Amit. I forgot to print driving directions. I hope Steve's printer is working.

[7:29 AM] Pulling into the station. I'm half an hour early. Damn!

[7:33 AM] There's a spanking new Starbucks at the corner but I already got my bucket of coffee so I'll pass. No reply from Amit.

[7:45 AM] I'm on the sidewalk checking my email, checking the board and blogging... Awesome!

[7:50 AM] Steve just walked out. His printer is indeed working.

[7:56 AM] Printing driving directions or at least trying... What's that flashing?

[8:01 AM] I can't get the printer to go. No news from Amit.

[8:15 AM] Amit is 5 mn away. Printer is printing.

[8:25 AM] Where's Amit?

[8:29 AM] Steve got tired of waitng. He's going to get some caffeine.

[8:30 AM] Here's Amit!

[8:34 AM] Steve's here. We're on our way!

No comments: