Wednesday, December 05, 2007

These are few of my favourite things

The next 48 hours at work are going to suck ass and a bunch of people will think I'm an asshole, a douche bag, the devil's spawn, you name it.

Commuting home, I felt the doom and gloom setting down as I was selecting all the sad songs on my iPod. I decided to turn it off and finished chapter 7 of Alamut. I was briefly transported to 11th century Persia and it helped me forget my impending problems. Which brought the question: what makes me happy?

This definitely help make my day today. I played it 3 times so far and it made me laugh out loud every single time.




I especially felt vindicated on that one because I received my first sells call on my cell yesterday and I naively thought it was one space where I still had some privacy. I guess not.

I've had a few Orange Grand-Marnier now (2/3 orange juice, 1/3 Grand Marnier) and I'm watching The Thing in HD on my XBox 360, blogging on my laptop and checking message boards.

You know what? It's turning into one fine evening.

No comments: